Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Break is coming to an end :(



Back to school on Monday and I am already sad. Now I know how my mom felt at the end of the summer. My mom would always get sad at the end of every summer because she loved being with us every day. It's been so relaxing having our own schedule this week with really nothing to do I am going to miss it. Luckily, I haven't signed Bella up for anything yet for this summer. I think we will have lots of relaxing lazy days at the pool and then nice long naps! 

Today we went to Bella's friend's birthday party. We had so much fun today, the kids loved the moon bounce and they were exhausted by the time it was over. I saw lots of my high school friends and it was great to see them and catch up. 

The girls are at the park now with Curt and in a few minutes we will be heading to dinner. 
Our Easter Break is coming to an end :(
 Will post more pictures tomorrow from Emerald Isle, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment