Our agenda for the day is to...
1) Nap time while mommy showers
2) Go to Bella's preschool so she can participate in her song and dance during the Halloween parade. So looking forward to this!!!
4) Dinner with Aunt Jenny and Baby Romey
5) Photos in costumes
6) Trick or treating with neighbors!
7) Scary movie for Mommy and Daddy and maybe a Halloween cocktail :)
A few pictures from last night. We finished carving our pumpkins, watched Halloween and roasted pumpkin seeds. How is it that my husband has never tried roasted pumpkin seeds nor has he ever heard of doing that. He thought I was fishing out all the seeds for an art project to do with Bella. He is definitely not from Maryland!
Happy Halloween! Love,