Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gender of baby #3!



It's a boy! 
We are so excited to welcome baby boy Cannon into our home in January. We couldn't be happier! I have been nesting already, buying sweet little baby boy outfits and making things for his room. I can't wait to see another crib in one of our bedrooms! People must think I am crazy because we have three cribs in our house, however one is a toddler bed :)
I feel bad that I haven't blogged in over a month. It's not that I don't have anything to write it's just that I feel like I never have time for myself. I am trying to make more time but sometimes it feels impossible. Vivi has officially dropped her morning "rest" time so now while the girls are napping in the afternoon I am finally eating lunch, folding laundry and making dinner. I am going to try harder this month to blog during nap time!
Here are a few pictures from the last week of August when we went to the beach in NC! More pictures to come...
We drove to our beach house in Emerald Isle in NC the last week of August before school started.









No comments:

Post a Comment