Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thankful for September!

I am so thankful for September, it's been nice getting back into the flow of things. I had a great summer with the girls but now life seems a tad bit easier not having to plan daily activities!

Taking Bella to school for her half days has been a blessing. I have been getting more and more tired with this baby boy growing inside of me so it's nice to have a few hours each day spending time with  Vivian. 

I am thankful for the patience that I have on my good days to potty train. Bella was much much easier to potty train so this has been a challenge but I am not going to give up! I am determined for this girl to be potty trained come January! I love you Vivi but this experience has been trying. Thank you for being a good girl and trying to go pee pee on the potty every day for me. 

I am thankful for my body. I thank God for an amazing body to be able to nuture my baby every day. Every night I am amazed to see my baby moving inside my stomach and realizing that there is a sweet baby growing in me. This is the most precious gift any woman could experience and I am forever grateful. 

I am thankful for this beautiful weather we are having this month. The temperature is cooler and it feels so nice especially while being 6+ months pregnant! I am thankful to live in maryland to see the leaves changing color and being part of all that fall has to offer. 

I am so thankful for my parents who are always there for us when we need them. I love living across the street from them and I love having their support. 

I am thankful for my sweet smart Bella. She is learning more and more each day she is away from me. She makes me laugh daily and even makes me cry. I love her to tears and couldn't be more proid to be her momma. I love how every morning she wishes she was going to ballet instead of school. I love that she recites her prayers in the car and sings our national anthem before bed. 

Lastly, I am thankful for my husband who has been so thoughtful recently with me. He has been loving and more patient with the girls. He comes home early because he knows I need help at dinner and I want him there to eat with us. Also thank you for taking me to Ruth's Chris last Saturday night for an expensive steak because I was craving a fatty steak which is something I never ever crave! I love spending time alone with you it makes me think about how loved I am and how I am so excited to raise a boy that I hope will be just like him. 

Going on a walk with Bella collecting leaves
Flower picking with this sweetie
She loves being on a farm & loves the outdoors :)
Our bouquet of flowers collected on the farm
Picking apples with my sweet family this weekend
My sweet dad with Vivi. He is in love with these girls!
Thankful for this sweet face who helps momma in the morning. We were making brownies and cookies for my cousin Jade who just started college this year! 
I am also thankful for this hairball who desperately needs a hair cut asap! He makes us laugh ;)

Until next year September! We will be a family of five!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment