Friday, August 15, 2014

Thursday! One more week!!!

We only have to wait one more week until we get to find out the gender of our sweet baby #3! I am soo excited! I am equally just as excited to see the baby and watch her/him move around on the big screen. These are some of the best days of my life and most cherished! I love being pregnant when I get to live these beautiful moments in life. 
This week has been pretty low key. We haven't done too much because the weather hasn't been that great until today. It was in the 70's this morning and it already is starting to feel like fall in August, but I can't complain because it does feel pretty darn nice out. We ran a few errands this morning, went to the park then grabbed lunch. I have been trying to potty train Vivi but she is having a pretty hard time. I might stop and then try again in a month. I'm not sure if she is completely ready yet because when she does go in the potty I feel like she doesn't really know what just happened. Bella was potty trained a few weeks before her 2nd birthday and it took me one week straight. I am preparing Vivi for the same experience so hopefully we will be okay come October :)


Making puffy paint tee shirts

Best time ever at the grocery store

Lunch outside today since it was lovely out
Final product from the artist!





No comments:

Post a Comment