Thursday, March 27, 2014

Come on Spring

We have all been waiting so patiently for Spring to arrive. Where are you? Why is it taking so long? More importantly why is it still snowing? All i want are a few warm days maybe warm enough to wear capri's? Im not asking for too much am I?

I love Spring. The start to new beginnings new life and growth! I also love seeing the grass change to green and tulips blooming everywhere. 

Bella is doing soccer again this year. Hopefully I won't be chasing her around the field as much as last year like a sheep herder. It was a little nuts and on top of that I had a six month old baby who needed just as much attention. All of her neighborhood buddies will be playing so it should be fun and she is really starting to understand the concept. Curt is always kicking the ball around with her so we shall see if she is having fun this year with it. I personally don't think little miss bella will be a soccer player. She is built like a prima ballerina so I think she might get into ballet, dance, something like that. She seems to love music & dancing these days. Bella tells me her favorite part of the day at preschool is dancing. I am going to enroll her in ballet in the fall. I figure that will be fun and by that point it will be a real class without the mom's help so I think she will really enjoy it. Swim lessons in the Collins pool begin in a few months. Hopefully mama and daddy will do her best to teach her how to swim. 

Bella had a sick day yesterday she has a little runny nose and a cough. We spent a lot of the day playing tea party and resting up.
Nigh nigh viv


No comments:

Post a Comment