Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring cleaning

Out with the old and in with the new! 

I am starting my Monday off by cleaning the house while Bella is at school. Today she has picture day, cant wait to see how it turns out!
I cleaned the bathroom top to bottom today. I usually clean the toilets, sink every other week but this week I gave it a good thorough clean. Next will be vacuuming and cleaning the kitchen. The windows are open and fresh spring air is finally coming in!

This past weekend was lots of fun with the kids and very relaxing. We went to Aunt Jenny's house on Friday afternoon/evening for pizza. The cousins played together while we talked and had some wine. On Saturday it rained all day but I managed to make it to my gym class and to Whole Foods which made me feel accomplished. In the evening Curt and I actually had a nice dinner out at a restaurant without the kids and it was lovely! We talked about everything we have been wanting to talk about without being interrupted!
Yesterday we spent the morning eating pancakes and relaxing then I made it to Costco and Target while Curt stayed home with the girls. 
It's nice to get things done this weekend and start thinking about Spring Break coming up at the beach. I am really looking forward to getting away with the kids and spending some quiet time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment