Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fourth of July weekend


Last weekend we celebrated the 4th at my parents house and then the following day we headed to Pennsylvania to visit Curt's parents and his brother and sister for a family reunion. It was lots of fun to spend time with everyone for the 4th of July but by Sunday I was exhausted and spent most of the day in bed with a headache. I think I probably was a little dehydrated or maybe had too much sun and too many pickles. Here are some pictures from our crazy weekend!
Cake I made for the 4th at home! It was gone within a few hours!
Bella playing with her cousins.
Curt's sister Rene and her son Alex 
Curt and his brother Rob
Vivi hanging out with Harper
Bubbles with Uncle Don
Bella and her cousin Quinn playing in the pool
Harper and Allison
Vivi getting her last few bites of cake before hitting the road! 

Great weekend with great family!










No comments:

Post a Comment