Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Spray Park in Silver Spring!

This morning I was on my phone trying to find another fun and close activity to do with the kids. My goal is going to one new place every week this summer and so far so good! We got in the car around 9:45am and headed to Silver Spring. The girls had their snacks while I did a little shopping before we headed to the spray park. It's hard not to walk into an H&M and a DSW when I hardly ever go shopping. Picked up a new dress for my growing bump and some new shoes for one of my best friend's weddings in August. Bella picked up some new boy short undies and a cute shirt for Romeo and we were off. Bella has always been the one who hates being in the stroller so now that she is getting older I am fine with letting her walk around the shops with me. Vivi on the other hand is the complete opposite she loves being in the stroller and never complains. Right when she saw the spray park she started wanting out though! 
We had a great time, Bella had fun getting wet and Vivi eventually warmed up to the fountains but it took her some time. We will definitely go back, especially since Daddy is right around the block and met us for lunch!
Here are some pictures I took of the girls...
Vivi only ate bread and hummus for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment