Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MIA because I am pregnant!!!

Things have been rough the past three months. I found out that I was pregnant three days before leaving to go on vacation to Mexico! It was relaxing that is for sure but not at all how I expected it to be. 
Two days before our vacation Bella found Curt's passport and wanted "the duck" which was the bald eagle so she tore out the two most important pages in his passport. We couldn't get one expedited in time so unfortunately he could not come with me. Bella was in time out for a good solid five minutes and had a long chat about ripping things. Curt and I were not too happy but we decided it was best that I go so we didn't compeletely waste a whole trip and a whole lotta money. 
That leads me to the day prior. Curt and I were trying to have a baby but we didn't have luck the first month we tried. I really didn't think I would be pregnant but figured it is probably best to take a test before I start boozing it up in Mexico with my sister. The test was positive and i was elated! I went out with the girls to a party store bought balloons for Curt, made cute matching shirts for the girls to wear that said Big Sister #1 and Big Sister #2. Curt at first didn't even see the shirts or the balloon until he came in the kitchen and saw me holding a big baby balloon for him. Then he said "what?!" He was thrilled!
Unfortunately for me I have been sick almost every day and lost about eight pounds because of it, however I have survived! I am just happy the worst parts I hope are over and now that I am in my second trimester things will start looking up! I also hope to get my energy back and start blogging again. I have missed it but I didn't feel good and I didn't have a whole lot to say. 

What have I been craving?
Steak and cheese subs
Strawberry salads with goat cheese
Olives
Pickles
Ice cream- chocolate with strawberry sauce
Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment