Monday, February 1, 2016

Relaxing weekend at home

This weekend we had a lot of naps, snuggling up near the fire, making s'mores, cleaning, ordering in and watching movies. It was so nice!
I love my little family of mine. We rented a movie for them and they watched it a few times this weekend. Curt and I rented Cake but that was pretty depressing and Jennifer Aniston did not look her best. Curt took Vivian to her swim lesson on saturday and then to target. On Sunday we went out for breakfast and ate delicious waffles with fresh strawberries on top!
It's so nice to have down time with my family. There are so many weekends where we are constantly on the go and we never sit down to relax. Maybe this is why we have been sick now for over a month. I think finally we are all feeling better and I hope we stay on this track. 2016 started out really rough but I am optomistic that it will be a good year for all of us! I plan on keeping healthy by eating fresh food, exercising more and staying on budget (buying less). 
We have a wedding in the fall of 2016 that I have to go to and I dont really want to bring the whole family to mainly because it is right when Bella starts her first week of kindergarten. 
We wanted to take the kids to disney this year but Kenny is still very young so we are unsure. Then we might stay a week in Emerald Isle during the summer like we always do. 
Im not sure if these are really new years resolutions but I want to stay on track. I think we are doing a pretty good job so far! 
Sunday breakfast at The Original Pancake House
Bella not smiling :(

Kenny giving hugs and he even gives kisses on demand!

Thry love their daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment