Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's been practically a year! Thanksgiving blessings

So finally I am getting back into the swing of things and it only took me a year. 
Kenneth Robert Cannon was born on January 7, 2015 and he is taking up much of my time along with the highly energetic girls. 
Right now I am sitting at ballet class watching Bella hold hands with her girlfriends, smile and dance. It is so sweet watching her grow to be such a beautiful, kind and smart little girl. It's nice to have these quiet moments where I can reflect on everything going on around me and be thankful. I hope I am able to write more for my kids. I have been taking many many pictures of all of them this year just so they can have an idea of what their lives were like as small children. I know some days I am not at my best but I try to make them better and better myself for them. I hope one day they realize that everything I do is for them and for them to have the best life we can possibly give them. 


It was a beautiful Thanksgiving full of love, yummy food and sweet laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment