Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dr. visit

This morning I dropped Bella off at school and went to my bi-weekly check up. They still have not started checking my cervix yet...don't know when that will happen most likely the next visit but anyway, everything went well and I was even able to see the baby. He was so cute and squirmy in my belly. He was breathing so I was able to see his lungs expand and contract. I was even able to see his scrotum! It is definitely a boy, that is for sure! 
My doctor measured my stomach with the tape measure and it read 34cm which is a little strange seeing as how I am still 31 weeks. Typically the week you are determines how many centimeters you are in length. When I was pregnant with the girls my weeks were always the same as the length so this is a little strange for me. I wonder what that means or if it means anything? Will he be a bigger baby? Is he just "a boy"? Will I give birth early? 
Who knows.

I am looking forward to my ultrasound on Dec 10th to see a better measurement of the baby at 36 weeks. I do have a feeling this baby will come early but how early I do not know. 
I feel pretty good right now though. I mean my back hurts and I feel huge but that's all normal. 
I can't wait to meet him, hold him and kiss him all over :)

Mommy and Baby Boy C at 31 weeks
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment