Monday, November 17, 2014

Girl vs boy differences while pregnant

This weekend flew by. In fact the past few weeks feel like they are flying by so quickly. I still have a lot to prepare before baby comes but I have been feeling run down a lot of days and not very motivated. Braxton Hicks contractions started up last thursday and I feel like the days where I have them I am exhausted and running on empty. My insomnia has kicked in as well (which is something I never had in my previous pregnancies) and IT IS NO FUN! I sometimes can't fall asleep till midnight or later then finally fall asleep and then wake up at 6:00 or sometimes earlier. I am having a contraction right now as I type. It's so strange I never remember having these contractions this early on. Maybe I had them and I didn't know but I doubt it. They seem to be a little more painful as the days pass. I am just hoping the baby stays in there long enough to be completely healthy. I also hope these contractions don't get too painful. 

Here are some of the differences I've had befween the two genders:

Girl: ham and cheese hot pocket cravings ( i would never eat them
Not pregnant)

Boy: goat cheese and strawberry salads
Any salads in fact

Girl: lots of sweets, chocolate 

Boy: Braeburn apples from New Zealand
(Only kind)

Girl: slept great not too much movement

Boy: sleep less lots of movement to thr point of rocking baby back to bed after peeing at 1am

Girl: pickles, smoothies and chocolate milkshakes from McDonalds

Boy: no milkshakes

Boy: incredibly physically ill from 8 weeks to 18 weeks

Girl: nauseous from 8 weeks to 16 weeks

Boy: hot fudge sundaes with mint chocolate chip ice cream and strawberry sauce

Girl: brownies

Boy: ehh take it or leave it for brownies. 

Boy: olives the first and part of second trimester.

Boy: braxton hicks contractions at 32 weeks






No comments:

Post a Comment