Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas and New Years wishes


This Christmas was not my favorite and I was soo looking forward to it. I thought everyone was going to be healthy and that was not the case. I was still getting over my cold and Bella came down with a high fever of 104° on Christmas Eve. We still don't know why she had such a high fever because she had no other symptoms. She had a fever on Christmas morning and a slight one on Christmas night. On thursday we had Curt's family come down from Pennsylvania to visit and celebrate Christmas. It was a nice visit but we were all so exhausted from long nights, shopping, cooking and preparing for Christmas plus visitors. Needless to say by Saturday we were happy to have a nice quiet home. 
Unfortunately yesterday we noticed Bella had a buldge near her groin so we took her to the doctor. Turns out she has a hernia and now she has an appointment with a doctor at children's hospital next tuesday. We will get an ultrasound and go from there. This has honestly been a pretty rough year ever since September. I am happy to say this is the last day of 2013 and I hope 2014 brings us much more joy, happiness, and health. We were lucky to move into a beautiful new home and have help from our parents this past year with the girls but Bella has been so sick that it has really been a downer and really hard on all of us. They say 13 is an unlucky number and I am starting to agree. 
Let's pray 2014 is much better!!
Here are some pictures from my iphone and I will post more pictures from Christmas from my camera soon. 
Watching Disney movies with my girls! They love Tangled!
Christmas Eve just me and Vivi. Bella is home with Daddy :(
Friday after Christmas leftover party
Finished making tamales on Saturday!

Vivi always turning the tv off!
Having a tea party with my Bella
I spy vivi's ponytail ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment