Monday, December 2, 2013

Taking Christmas decorations out!

Not the best picture but hey we went to go get a tree yesterday!

Curt spent most of the weekend decorating the outside of the house while we all sat around watched movies, played and ate lots of leftovers. It was a good weekend! 

Today I woke up with lots of energy so I spent most of the morning cleaning out the storage room, putting Thanksgiving and other fall decorations away and started taking out all of our Christmas boxes. This time of the year is so exciting I love having one holiday after the next! We put the lights on the tree and tomorrow we will decorate it with the kids. Maybe tomorrow Bella and I will make some paper ornaments. It also might be a good idea to get some plastic ornaments so we aren't cleaning up glass everyday. 
These sweetie's are always holding hands in the car and it makes my heart melt. 

Vivi's new words today are water-"wa wa" & "ho ho ho" 
  Too cute



No comments:

Post a Comment