Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas decorating galore!


I have been so busy decorating the house and getting it in Christmas order as well as taking care of two little girls so the blog has been on the back burner. We got our tree up and decorated it half way. I keep trying to wait for Curt to come home early so we can all decorate it together but he has been working so late that it's been impossible. I think I might just put a few more ornaments on the tree and leave the rest of the bulbs off. We can't put fragile ornaments on the bottom for obvious reasons and it's already looking a little top heavy! 

I bought the girls plastic ornaments the other day and they were a Godsend. I kept thinking about women/mother's when there weren't plastic bulbs and how much cleaning up they probably had to do. It makes me very thankful to live in 2013! Bella was swatting them on the tree and laughing. Vivi was taking them off the tree and throwing them. After they were all hung up Bella quickly took them all off and started over again. I mean these poor ornaments took a beating, Curt even found one that was broken at the end of the night! These girls are hysterical I love watching them! 
Bella swatting the bulb and watching it rock back and forth!
Zsa Zsa Barbie that Bella chose 



No comments:

Post a Comment