Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!
Back to school we go, I was a big mess of mixed emotions driving to school this morning (doesn't help I'm on my period) the kids were making me laugh saying things like "oh there's the mall! That's where we saw the real Santi Claus."-vivi
And Bella telling me to turn the music down when I turned up Roxette on the radio. I swear she is such an old lady, always telling me to turn the music down even when it's not even loud!! Then Bella saying "im going to miss you too but I need to go spend time with my friends." Then saying "im scared to go to kindergarten next year. I want to stay at PGDS." Ugh they are growing up so fast I can't even think about her going to kindergarten, I just get so sad! So of course my eyes teared up as I was pulling into the parking lot as I was telling them I was going to miss seeing their shining faces all day. 
They make this house a home and now it's so quiet with Kenny napping but it's peaceful, Im finally able to write this and then go clean up a bit before he wakes up. 
It was so funny this morning as we were getting ready and everyone was in our bathroom Bella says, "daddy's getting ready for work. We are getting ready for school and mommy is getting ready to stay home!" We laughed!
I really do love my days at home with these kiddos they make me so happy. I love being their mommy! 
I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful start to 2016! Let's stay on track, follow our goals in life and focus on what's important in our future. 

For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all. Luke 8:17

I love this verse. Let's not pretend this year. Everyone knows who you are so let's focus on being your true self. Everyone sees through fake people. Be genuine. Be real. Be you. Be good.

Happy New Year Everyone! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment