Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Can mommy do this?

I'm on day 3 of my body cleanse and Im starving!! Hahaha
It's strange but I really like to see how much self control I can have. I'm eating but not a whole lot and it's not easy. Yesterday for breakfast I had 1/4 cup of coffee, and three bites of leftover scrambled eggs.
Snack: 4 pecans and cucumbers
Lunch: a bowl of kale (boring!) with a slice of ham
Dinner: beef stew with only beef and veggies.
Lots of water
(No weight loss! Hahaha) 
I really want to cleanse and lose 5 lbs so I am back to my pre baby weight but Im not sure that is going to happen!!

Today: 
Bfast-2 egg whites with a half slice of ham. One cup of coffee
Lunch: i think im going to make tuna fish with a slice of wheat bread.
Dinner: leftover beef stew...

Yesterday we went to Bounce U with one of Bella's friends from school. It was a great place for her to get all that energy out and she had lots of fun with her friend Christian. They have a pre school age time from 10:00am-12:00pm for only $9 and they even give you a snack in the middle of the session. Bella had so much fun she was almost crying because she didn't want to leave. We will definitely be back. Here is a pic of her going down a big slide!
Kinda fuzzy but I think you get the idea.

Aunt Jen Jen came over to take care of Vivi while we went to Bounce U since it was right in the middle of her nap. She had fun playing with Romeo but Romeo did not enjoy it when Vivi would let out her new screams. Sorry baby. Thanks Aunt Jen Jen for taking care of Vivi!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment