Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Weekend Everyone!

Happy Friday!
It's a beautiful brisk fall day in Maryland! The weather is definitely getting cooler. Last night I turned on the fireplace for the first time. It was so warm and cozy, i think we will be using it a lot this winter. Last night Jen, George, Curt and I all went to Rock Bottom to watch the Redskins game while our awesome mom stayed at our house to watch the kids. We weren't gone too long but it was nice to get out of the house for a little while. 


This morning Honey decided he wanted to ride with us in the car to drop off Bella at school. He was shivering the whole time because he was thinking he was going to the Dr.'s. Poor guy
Vivi very tired and ready to go back to bed.

When the girls wake up from their naps we will probably head out to Barnes and Noble to get a Disney movie if we can find one. Bella has been asking me to buy her Beauty and the Beast but I am pretty sure its in the Disney vault. I don't understand why they do that! I mean dont they realize we have young girls that are dying to know what this Belle lady is all about! 
After I hope to pick up dinner somewhere in Bethesda. Tomorrow will be a long day so we must get some sleep tonight! I've been having nightmares the past two nights from that darn movie "The Conjuring." In one of my dreams George was being strangled by curtains and last night I had a terrible dream that my neighbor's cleaning lady was hanged. It's awful please dont watch that movie!!
Tomorrow we are having some of Curt's friends coming into town so we will be hanging out with them during naps. It should be a fun day!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment