Thursday, November 14, 2013

Motherhood

This week has been tough. Not only am I challenging myself but Bella is challenging me as well. I think she is really pushing the boundaries and seeing how far she can go with so many things throughout the day. It's hard as a mom when we have weeks or days like this. It takes a lot out of you emotionally and physically. By the end of the day you are drained and all you want is your bed. I love being a mom and I would never want to trade it for any job in the world. I feel so lucky to have my girls and to be able to spend time with them every day. I love them to pieces but mama needs a time out. 
Tonight I am having dinner with my girlfriend to re-charge my batteries. I hope tomorrow is a better day! 

We stopped by A.C. Moore today to pick up some markers and Christmas crafts to do with some friends tomorrow at our house. 
B. taking everything off the shelves to take home. She ended up with a lollipop.

We lost a hat and a shoe in the store. Luckily we found both! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment