Monday, November 25, 2013

Diarrhea and Pink

The girls both have a virus and it's full of lots of diarrhea. I feel so bad for them they were so sick all weekend long. I feel like Bella just gets one sickness after another and it's never ending. I hope they recover before Thanksgiving. 

Curt came home today for lunch and both girls were so clingy and needy they just wanted to be held. 
I love all of them! 

My mother's day gift this past year was tickets to go see Pink in concert at the Verizon Center. I invited my friend Mary and we had a great night. It was so fun to get out with a girlfriend and have a ladies night packed with good music. I loved the show it was so entertaining and she is an unbelievable performer. I was not bored one second. Every single song was so good!!! I don't know how she has so much energy dancing around for two hours but it was impressive. I loved seeing her perform and I would love to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment