Monday, November 18, 2013

Casual Monday

Today was a good day. Woke up took Bella to school, came home showered and heard that Vivi was awake in her crib so we went out! We went to Bed Bath and Beyond to return a mat then headed over to Home Goods to see if they had any other mats that would look good in the kitchen. Home Goods is the devil. I am so in love with it but I spend way tok much money everytime I go! Maybe I should give up Home Goods for lent. 

Vivi was a trooper the whole morning. She never fusses when we are out. Recently she has been wanting me to hold her a lot so she reached for me a few times for hugs but besides that she was amazing. She is happy as can be looking around and flirting with other shoppers.
We came home ate lunch and then Daddy came home to watch Vivi while I picked Bella up from school.

After the girls woke up from their naps, I vacuumed the bedrooms and did some laundry then as I started dinner while the girls watched Beauty and the Beast. After dinner we made art and played in the basement with Daddy. 
It was this kind of a lazy Monday. I like these kind of Monday's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment